Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Cheltenham Town
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Robbins
Ground: Whaddon Road
- National League Champions: 1999, 2016
Cheltenham Town FC was founded in 1887; their nickname is The Robins.
The team has played at four different grounds, including Agg-Gardner's Recreation Ground, Carter's Field and now the Abbey Business Stadium which is more commonly known as Whaddon Road.
Cheltenham Town FC won promotion to the Football League by winning the Football Conference title in 1999 – the last piece of silverware the club has won. Since attaining league status, the club have played as high as League One (the third tier of English football) and have played a total of four seasons there.