Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Chelsea
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Blues, The Pensioners
Ground: Stamford Bridge
- English League Champions: (6) 1955, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2015, 2017
- FA Cup Winners: (8) 1970, 1997, 2000, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2018
- League Cup Winners: (5) 1965, 1998, 2005, 2007, 2015
- European Champions: 2012
- European Cup-Winners Cup Winners: 1971, 1998
- Europa League Winners: 2013
Despite their name, Chelsea FC are not actually based in Chelsea but in neighbouring Fulham.
The original owners of Chelsea FC first built the club’s Stamford Bridge ground on the Fulham Road – and then looked around for a team to use it. Unable to find one, they formed their own at a meeting at The Rising Sun pub (now The Butcher's Hook) in March 1905.
Since there was already a team named Fulham in the borough, the name of the adjacent borough (Kensington and Chelsea) was settled on. The club’s blue shirts were selected after the racing colours of Lord Chelsea.
In the late 1960s and early 1970s Chelsea were the glamour team of English football with sporting stars such as Peter Osgood, Alan Hudson and Charlie Cooke regularly being cheered on by film stars like Michael Caine, Steve McQueen and Raquel Welch.
Famous fans these days include British Olympic heroes Sebastian Coe and Sir Steve Redgrave, TV chef Gordon Ramsey, rugby world-cup winner Lawrence Dallaglio and actor and director Richard Attenborough.
Chelsea FC’s most successful period is the current era in which the club won Premier League titles in 2005, 2006, 2010, 2015 and 2017 – the 2010 win as part of Chelsea’s first league and FA Cup double. The club's finest achievement was in winning The European Champions League in 2012 - beating the mighty Bayern Munich in the final at the German club's home ground.
A few years ago Hollywood stunner Charlize Theron was spotted in a Chelsea football scarf while watching the Blues on a pre-season tour of the USA.