Football Scarf in the colours of
Charlton Athletic Womens FC
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Charlton Athletic Womens FC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Addicks
Ground: Thamesmead Town FC
Charlton Athletic LFC was formed in 1991 by disaffected members of Millwall Lionesses; as Bromley Borough the club won promotion into the National Premier League in 1994, with a team including former England manager Hope Powell.
Following promotion the club was renamed Croydon LFC and at Croydon LFC's AGM in 2000 the players voted to accept a takeover offer from Charlton Athletic. The club was nearly closed in 2007 but a new sponsorship deal ensured the survival women's team’ and Charlton Ladies is now controlled by the Charlton Community Trust.