Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Celta Vigo
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Os Celticos (The Celts)
Real Club Celta de Vigo or simply Celta Vigo was founded in 1923 through the merger of Real Vigo Sporting and Real Club Fortuna de Vigo to develop a single, strong club to represent Galacia. The club’s traditional sky blue and white strip is in the colours of the Galician flag.
A number of names were considered including Real Union de Vigo, Club Galicia and Real Atlantic before settling on Celta Vigo – an acknowledgement of the Celtic peoples of Galacia.
Celta Vigo’s shirt sponsor is the French motor manufacturer Citroen which is biggest employer in Vigo and in Galicia – it is the longest-running sponsorship deal in Spanish football having started in 1985.