Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Castres Olympique
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Stade Pierre-Antoine
Castres Olympique's roots go back to 1898 when former pupils of Castres Municipal College created a rugby union team. Initially it was part of a multi-sport club but separated in 1906. Within fifteen years the club was in the top flight where they have remained ever since.
They have been French champions four times, Coupe de France winners once and European Challenge Cup finalists twice.