Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Cardiff RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Cardiff Arms Park
Cardiff Rugby Football Club is one of the world’s most famous club largely built on an incredible record of beating international touring sides. In its history Cardiff RFC have beaten both South Africa and New Zealand and have never lost to Australia in games.
Cardiff RFC have also provided more players to the Welsh national side and to the British & Irish Lions than any other Welsh club. The 1968 Lions tour of South Africa contained a record six Cardiff players including Welsh rugby legends Gerald Davies, Barry John and Gareth Edwards.
Today Cardiff RFC is a feeder club to the Cardiff Blues.