Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Cardiff Blues
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Blues
Ground: Cardiff Arms Park
Until 2002-03 Welsh rugby was organised in a league pyramid with nine professional clubs in the top division, the following year the Welsh Rugby Union (WRU) began the Introduction of four regional rugby union teams in Wales.
While other clubs would merge an agreement was reached whereby Cardiff RFC would form a "standalone" club, as a result, Cardiff RFC was rebranded as the Cardiff Blues.
Cardiff Blues play in the Pro12 League (formerly The Celtic League) and their highest finish has been runners-up in 2006-07 and 2007-08. Blues were also the first Welsh team to win a European Trophy – winning the European Rugby Challenge Cup in 2010 with a 28–21 victory over Toulon at the Stade Velodrome in Marseille.
Eight Blues’ players have represented the British & Irish Lions including Sam Warburton Jamie Roberts and Leigh Halfpenny.