Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Cambuur Leeuwarden
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Cambuur Stadion
SC Cambuur Leeuwarden was founded in 1964 and plays its home games at Cambuur Stadion, which has 10,500 seats. The clubs emblem is the coat of arms of the House of Cammingha, which was a Frisian noble family. Famous ex-players include Jaap Stam (apparently he is a big Dutchman) and former Everton, QPR and West Bromwich Albion star Andy King.
For a small club the fans make quite a bit of noise; the hard-core supporters are known as the MI Side. The name comes from the street names of the stands which they use – M for Marathonstraat and I for Insulindestraat.