Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Cagliari
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Isolani (Islanders)
Ground: Stadio Is Arenas
Cagliari Calcio are based in the city of Cagliari on the island of Sardinia - hence the nickname Isolani (in English Islanders). Although Cagliari has spent most of its history in Serie A it has only been Italian Champions once, winning their only scudetto in 1970.
At the time the Isolani were led by the legendary Luigi Riva, still the all-time leading scorer for the Italian national team. Cagliari won the title in 1970 losing only two games and conceding just 11 goals - the fewest in any major European league to date. It was the first time Serie A was won by a team based south of Rome.