Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Brive
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Stade Amedee-Domenech
Club Athletique Brive Correze Limousin (or Brive) was founded in 1910. Before the Second World War they switched to playing rugby league but reverted to the union code after the war.
Brive have reached eight domestic cup finals winning only once – beating Agen 11–0 in the 1996 final at The Parc de Prince. They have also reached two Heineken Cup finals beating Leicester Tigers in 1997 and losing to Bath the following year.
They are the only club to have won the European Cup without ever having won their own domestic championship.