Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Bristol Rugby
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Ashton Gate Stadium
Bristol Rugby was formed in 1888 when the Carlton RFC merged with rival club Redland Park RFC to create a single Bristol team.
The club turned professional in the 1990s and were an established top-flight team. In 2001 they temporarily changed their name to Bristol Shoguns following a sponsorship deal with Mitsubishi Motors.
Bristol have recently come close to a return to the top flight, reaching the finals of the Championship play-offs in both 2014 and 2015 but losing on both occasions.