Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Bristol City
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Robins, The Reds
Ground: Ashton Gate
- English Second Tier Champions:1906
- English Third Tier Champions: (4) 1923, 1927, 1955, 2015
- FA Cup Runners-up: 1909
Bristol City was founded in 1897 when Bristol South End turned professional and changed its name to Bristol City. The club joined the Football League in 10901.
In 1906 Bristol City won the Second Division; the following season they finished runners-up to Newcastle United in their first season in the First Division. The following year Bristol City reached the FA Cup final, where they were beaten by Manchester United at the Crystal Palace in London.
Bristol City are also known as The Robins, The Reds or The Cider Army; the club plays at Ashton Gate.