Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Bridgend Ravens
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Bridge, The Ravens
Ground: Brewery Field
Bridgend RFC began life in 1878 and in that first year the club lost in the final of the South Wales Challenge Cup to Newport RFC. Bridgend’s first general meeting however was two years later on 11 April 1880 at the York Hotel in Bridgend.
More than 40 Bridgend players have won international honours.
Bridgend Ravens are a semi-professional club and are a feeder club to the Ospreys regional team. In 2015, Bridgend won the Welsh Cup for the third time by beating Pontypridd RFC, 19-15 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.