Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Bridgend Ravens
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Bridge, The Ravens
Ground: Brewery Field
Bridgend RFC began life in 1878 and in that first year the club lost in the final of the South Wales Challenge Cup to Newport RFC. Bridgendâ€™s first general meeting however was two years later on 11 April 1880 at the York Hotel in Bridgend.
More than 40 Bridgend players have won international honours.
Bridgend Ravens are a semi-professional club and are a feeder club to the Ospreys regional team. In 2015, Bridgend won the Welsh Cup for the third time by beating Pontypridd RFC, 19-15 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.