Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Brescia
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Stadio Mario Rigamonti
Brescia Calcio is based in the city of Brescia in the prosperous region of Lombardy in northern Italy. The club was founded in 1911 and holds the record for total number of seasons (53) and the number of consecutive seasons (18, from 1947-48 to 1964-65) in Serie B - the second tier of Italian football.
Brescia’s best finish in the top-flight (Serie A) came in the 2000-01 season when, led by the 1993 Ballon d'Or winner Roberto Baggio, the club finished in seventh place and qualified for the Intertoto Cup. The following year Brescia reached the final of that competition but were defeated on the away goals rule by Paris Saint-Germain.
As well as Roberto Baggio other famous names to have spent time at Brescia include former Spain captain and former Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola, Romanian legend Gheorghe Hagi and World Cup winner Luca Toni.