Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Bradford City
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Bantams
Ground: Valley Parade
- FA Cup Winners: 1911
- English Second Tier Champions: 1908
- English Third Tier Champions: 1929, 1985
Bradford City was founded in 1903; the club was instantly elected into Division Two of the Football League despite never having played a competitive game. Promotion to Division One quickly followed in 1908.
After relegation from Division One in 1922, the club spent 77 years outside the top division until winning promotion to the Premier League in 1999. In that first season in the Premier League, Bradford City avoided relegation with a (then) record low of 36 points; however relegation followed the next year.
Bradford Cityâ€™s finest hour was in 1911 when the club won the FA Cup (defeating Newcastle United in a replay at Old Trafford) â€“ Bradford Cityâ€™s only major honour. Bradford City is nicknamed â€œThe Bantamsâ€, the club's colours are claret and amber and they play their home games at Valley Parade.