Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Borussia Monchengladbach
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Foals
Ground: Stadion im Borussia-Park
Borussia VfL 1900 Monchengladbach e.V. is more commonly known as Borussia Monchengladbach, Monchengladbach or Gladbach. The club was founded in 1900 and first appeared in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system, in the 1965-66 season. In the next two decades Borussia Monchengladbach became one of Germany's most well-known, well-supported, and successful teams, winning the Bundesliga five times during the 1970s.
Since 2004, Borussia Monchengladbach has played at the 54,057 capacity Borussia-Park, which is famous for its "Nordkurve" (North stand), a single-tiered stand. Borussia Monchengladbach has over 50,000 members and is the sixth largest club in Germany.