Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Bologna
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: I Rossoblu
Ground: Stadio Renato Dall'Ara
Bologna Football Club 1909 (or more commonly Bologna) is based in the city of Bologna, in the prosperous region Emilia-Romagna in north-eastern Italy. The club was founded in 1909 and takes its colours (and its nickname the Rossoblu) from the official colours of the city of Bologna.
The Rossoblu are the sixth most successful team in Italy but has not won its domestic league since 1964 - things have been a bit "up-and-down" since then. Bologna were relegated from Serie A in 1981 and then relegated twice in succession falling into Serie C1. They returned to Serie A eight years later but it was short stay, being relegated in 1991 and returning to Serie C1 in 1993. Since then the clubs has bounced between Serie A and Serie B
As you probably know the city of Bologna has given its name to world-famous Bolognese sauce, the meat based pasta sauce known in Italy as "ragu alla Bolognese" but in the city itself simply as "ragu."