Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Blackburn Rovers
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Rovers, The Riversiders
Ground: Ewood Park
- English League Champions: (3) 1912, 1914, 1995
- English Second Tier Champions: 1939
- FA Cup Winners: (6) 1884, 1885, 1886, 1890, 1891, 1928
- League Cup Winners: 2002
Blackburn Rovers FC was established in 1875 and was a founding member of The Football League in 1888. It is one of only three clubs to have been both a founder member of the Football League and of the Premier League. Since 1890 Blackburn Rovers have played at Ewood Park, the club’s current home ground.
Blackburn Rovers have been English Champions three times and FA Cup Winners on six occasions; the club's Latin motto is "Arte et labore", which translates as "By Skill & Hard Work."
In 1991 the club was taken over by local industrialist and childhood fan Jack Walker, he installed Kenny Dalglish as manager who brought in big money signings such as Alan Shearer and Chris Sutton. In 1995 Blackburn Rovers were English Champions and (along with Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester Utd) are one of only five clubs to have won the English Premier League.