Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Birmingham City
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Blues
Ground: St Andrew's
- League Cup Winners: 1963, 2011
- English Second Tier Champions: 1893, 1921, 1948, 1955
- English Third Tier Champions: 1995
Birmingham City FC was formed in 1875 as Small Heath Alliance, becoming Small Heath in 1888, then Birmingham in 1905, finally becoming Birmingham City in 1943.
The club, also known as The Blues due to the colour of their kit, plays at St Andrew's which has been their home ground since 1906.
Birmingham City were the first English club side to take part in European competition when they played their first game in the inaugural Fairs Cup competition on 15 May 1956.
Birmingham City won their first major trophy, the English League Cup in 1963, beating neighbours Aston Villa 3–1 on aggregate. They won the same competition for the second time in 2011 this time beating Arsenal at Wembley.