Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Bedwas RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: The Bridge Field
The origins of Bedwas RFC is not clearly documented but itâ€™s certain that the club was formed by local workers â€“ possibly miners in the townâ€™s four coal pits at the time. There is some evidence that the team played together as early as 1885, but Bedwas RFC was registered in 1889.
Four Bedwas players have represented Wales at International level; these days the club is feeder team for the Newport Gwent Dragons.