Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Bedford Rugby
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Blues
Ground: Goldington Road
Bedford RUFC was founded in 1886 after a merger of Bedford Rovers and Bedford Swifts the dark and light blue colours are believed to represent the foundersâ€™ association with Oxford and Cambridge Universities.
Bedford have been playing on virtually the same pitch for over 100 years and 32 Bedford players have gained International honours. Famous former Blues include Martin Bayfield, Andy Gomarsall and Rory Underwood.