Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Bayonne
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Stade Jean Dauger
The Basque club was founded in 1904, they won their first championship final in 1913 and were champions again in 1934 and 1943. They reached the final once again in 1944 losing to Perpignan at the Parc des Princes in Paris.
The club had very little success for nearly thirty years until they reached the final of the Challenge Yves du Manoir in 1971 beating Beziers 16 – 10. They made it to the final again in 1982 but were beaten 18 – 9 by Agen.