Football Scarf in the colours of
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Factory Squad
Bayer 04 Leverkusen (also known as Bayer Leverkusen) is based in the city of Leverkusen, North Rhine-Westphalia. The football team is a former part of TSV Bayer 04 Leverkusen, a large sports club whose members also participate in athletics, gymnastics, basketball, rowing, tennis and hockey.
In 1999 the football department was excluded from the club and renamed Bayer 04 Leverkusen. The club have been runners-up in the Bundesliga on five occasions and were also runners-up in the 2002 Champions League.