Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Bath Rugby
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: The Recreation Ground
Bath Rugby are one of the oldest rugby clubs in existence, they were founded in 1865 by members of Lansdowne Cricket Club in Bath who wanted something to do in the winter.
The club turned professional in 1996 and two years later were the first British club to be crowned Champions of Europe – beating French giants Brive 19–18 to lift The Heineken Cup.
In May 1996, Bath Rugby Union and Wigan Rugby League made history by playing each other in a double header. The first match was played at Maine Road, Manchester under League rules with a comfortable 82-6 win for Wigan. Two weeks later the return match under Union rules was at Twickenham with Bath winning 44-19
Bath’s exciting young side made it to the 2015 Aviva Premiership final where they were beaten by Saracens.