Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Barnet FC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Bees
Ground: The Hive
- Football Conference Champions: 1991, 2005, 2015
Barnet Football Club is based in the London Borough of Barnet in north London. The club was formed in 1888 but can trace its origins back to 1885 as New Barnet FC and to 1882 as Woodville FC. The club was created by former pupils of nearby Cowley College and Lyonsdown School.
Barnet FC secured entry to the Football League in 1991; the club has been managed by three former England internationals: Ray Clemence, Alan Mullery and Tony Cottee, as well as former Spurs boss Peter Shreeves.
Before retiring from football Jimmy Greaves (the highest goal-scorer in the history of English top flight football) played for Barnet FC.