Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Atalanta
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: La Dea (The Goddess)
Ground: Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia.
Atalanta are located in the city of Bergamo in Lombardy, northern Italy. The club’s name is taken from the female athlete of Greek mythology, as well as La Dea (The Goddess) they are also nicknamed the Nerazzurri and the Orobici.
Over the years, Atalanta has earned a reputation as a feeder team, due to their highly acclaimed and much praised youth policy which has enabled the club to produce several players who went on to bigger clubs.
In Italy, Atalanta is sometimes called Regina delle Provinciali (queen of the provincial clubs) recognising that the club is historically one of the best teams outside of the big Italian cities of Milan, Turin and Rome.