Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Aston Villa
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Villians
Ground: Villa Park
- English League Champions: (7) 1894, 1896, 1897, 1899, 1900, 1910, 1981
- FA Cup Winners: (7) 1887, 1895, 1897, 1905, 1913, 1920, 1957
- League Cup Winners: (5) 1961, 1975, 1977, 1994, 1996
- European Champions: 1982
While nearly every club claims to have a special place in football history, not many can compete with Villa Park's contribution to the beautiful game. They weren't just one of the 12 founding members of the Football League, it was their idea! Well it was the idea of their chairman William McGregor.
The Villians are the fifth most decorated club in English football history and one of only five English clubs to win what is now the UEFA Champions League.
Famous supporters include Prince William, British Prime Minister David Cameron, Black Sabbath singer Ozzy Osbourne, violin genius Nigel Kennedy and Dadâ€™s Army star Ian Lavender - who frequently sported a claret-and-blue scarf while playing the loveable but dopey Private Pike.
One other famous Villa supporter is Hollywood legend Tom Hanks who turned up at the premiere of one of his movies wearing a claret-and-blue scarf! Why? â€œI just love the nameâ€ said Hanks.
The clubâ€™s famous home ground, Villa Park, has hosted sixteen England international matches between 1899 and 2005, making it the first English stadium to host international football in three different centuries.