Football Scarf in the colours of
Aston Villa Ladies FC
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Aston Villa Ladies FC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Lady Villains
Ground: Trevor Brown Memorial Ground
Founded: 1973 (as Solihull FC)
Aston Villa Ladies Football Club was formed in 1973 as Solihull FC and has had a few name changes since then â€“ our favourite being the Villa Aztecs!
In 1989 Aston Villa approached the club for help in forming a ladies team; like the man form Del Monte, Solihull FC said yes â€“ eventually changing their name to Aston Villa Ladies 1996.
The club won its first ever trophy in 2013 beating Leeds United Ladies 5-4 on penalties to lift The Women's Premier League Cup.