Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Arsenal
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Gunners
Ground: The Emirates Stadium
- English League Champions: (13) 1931, 1933, 1934, 1935, 1938, 1948, 1953, 1971, 1989, 1991, 1998, 2002, 2004
- FA Cup Winners: (14) 1930, 1936, 1950, 1971, 1979, 1993, 1998, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2020
- League Cup Winners: 1987, 1993
- European Fairs Cup Winners: 1970
- European Cup-Winners Cup Winners: 1994
The Gunners were was formed in 1886 by munitions workers at... the Royal Arsenal in Woolwich. The club moved to north London in 1913 and were the first team from the south of England to join the Football League.
They hold the record for the longest uninterrupted period in the English top division and are the only side to have completed a Premier League season unbeaten.
Famous Gunners supporters include former Sex Pistols front-man Johnny Rotten, Prince Harry, Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, The Who's Roger Daltrey and Cuban president Fidel Castro.
Their best signing? Without doubt manager Arsene Wenger who arrived at the club in 1996 and won three English League titles and seven FA Cups (including two Doubles) as well as leading the Gunners to a UEFA Champions League Final in 2006 where they lost narrowly to the mighty Barcelona.
Wengerâ€™s best signing? Probably the great Thierry Henry who had netted just 31 goals for club and country in the five years before arriving at The Emirates but notched 262 in the seven years he played under Arsene Wenger.
The first sighting of a red-and-white Arsenal scarf in London N5 is said to have been as early as 1887 â€“ yes we made that bit up.