Football Scarf in the colours of
Arsenal Ladies FC
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Arsenal Ladies FC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Gunners
Ground: Meadow Park
Arsenal Ladies Football Club is the most successful club in English women's football having won more than 40 trophies to date.
They were founded in 1987 by Vic Akers who was the kit manager for the Arsenal men's team; he managed Arsenal Ladies until his retirement in 2009.
Former captain and England player Faye White now commentates on the BBC and has been spotted in an Appleberry scarf (in Arsenal colours of course) â€“ helps to keep the cold out.