Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Aldershot Town
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Shots
Ground: The Recreation Ground
- Football Conference Champions: 2008
Aldershot Town was set up by a group of supporters in response to the bankruptcy of Aldershot FC in March 1992. The new club started in the Isthmian League Division Three, five levels below the division in which Aldershot FC had been playing. Aldershot Town are now playing in The Football League after being promoted on 15 April 2008.
The club is nicknamed the Shots – a nod to the garrison town of Aldershot as well as being the last syllable of the town’s name.
Aldershot FC were the first ever winners of a Football League play-off competition, when they beat Wolverhampton Wanderers in the Division Four play-offs in 1987.