Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of AFC Bournemouth
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Cherries
Ground: Dean Court
- English Second Tier Champions: 2015
- English Third Tier Champions: 1987
AFC Bournemouth was founded in 1890 as Boscombe St John's Institute FC; the club was dissolved and reformed in 1899 as Boscombe FC. It then changed its name to Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic Football Club in 1923.
Their most successful period was in the 1980s under manager Harry Redknapp. In January 1984 AFC Bournemouth memorably defeated Manchester Utd in the FA Cup Third Round and the club won the Football League Third Division in 1987.
AFC Bournemouth is actually a trading name and the club is still officially registered as Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic Football Club.