Football Scarf in the colours of
ADO Den Haag
- Premium football scarf in the colours of ADO Den Haag
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Kyocera Stadion
ADO? It stands for Alles Door Oefening which translates to English as Everything Through Practice. ADO was founded in February 1905 at the cafe Het Hof van Berlijn in the Dutch capital. They struggled to get members in their early years because, at the time, cricket was more popular in The Hague.
In 1971 Club Alles Door Oefening merged with city rivals Holland Sport to form FC Den Haag. After another merger in 1996 the club adopted the current name ADO Den Haag.
The club were Dutch champions twice in 1942 and in 1943 and in 1976 reached the quarter-finals of the European Cup Winners Cup losing to London side West Ham United on the away-goals rule.
ADO supporters have strong links with Welsh club Swansea City. Flags of the respective clubs are often flown at the matches of the other club, and both clubs regularly hold pre-season friendly matches.