Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of AC Milan
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: I Rossoneri (The Red & Blacks)
Ground: San Siro
AC Milan was founded by a couple of English businessman in the final weeks of the 19th Century and the club has spent its entire history (with the exception of the 1980-81 and 1982-83 seasons) in the top flight of Italian football. In honour of its English origins, AC Milan has retained the English spelling of the city's name, as opposed to the Italian spelling Milano.
Officially the Rossoneri are the most successful club in the world with 18 UEFA and FIFA titles which includes being Champions of Europe on seven occasions - second only to Real Madrid. The club plays at the San Siro Stadium, which is shared with Internazionale (Inter) and is the largest ground in Italy.
Matches between AC Milan and Inter are known as the "Derby della Madonnina" which refers to the Blessed Virgin Mary, whose statue on Milan’s Roman Catholic Cathedral is one of the city's main attractions.