Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of AC Ajaccio
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
AC Ajaccio are based in the city of Ajaccio on the Mediterranean island of Corsica. They began playing in 1909 and started life playing on a sand dump! Their great rivals are fellow Corsican side Bastia.
ACA went professional in 1965 and adopted a polar bear symbol as the club badge; this has since been dropped in favour of a more stylised logo based on the Corsican flag â€“ we suspect there arenâ€™t that many polar bears on Corsica?