Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Aberavon RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Welsh Wizards
Ground: Talbot Athletic Ground
Aberavon RFC are based in the town of Port Talbot, but takes its name from the district of Aberavon in the town. The club was founded in 1876 as Afan Football Club, and has changed names a few times until settling on Aberavon Rugby Football Club.
Before the professional era Aberavon were a force in Welsh rugby â€“ twice reaching the final of the WRU Challenge Cup in in 1974 and 1975 but losing both finals to Llanelli. A year later they played both the Argentine and Italian national sides â€“ losing the Argentina side but beating the Italians.
Aberavon has provided more than 30 Welsh internationals including the 1980s Welsh captain Billy James.